Happy Halloween from my little monsters: Tigger, a mermaid, Jawa, and the Scream.
Calla really loved Halloween this year. She LOVES candy. She has a built in candy radar. No matter how hard you try to hide it when you eat it, she knows. So this was the holiday for her! I think her favorite thing was running to the door every time somebody knocked, and handing out candy.

Anika decided last minute that she wanted her mermaid costume to be Ariel. We ended up buying some red hair color for her, which was a BIG mistake for more than one reason. #1 her hair is so long it takes LOTS of color to cover it. It would be cheaper to buy a wig. #2 I learned that the red color can really stain. She was constantly brushing her hair out of her face, then sticking her fingers on walls, doors, etc. I still can't get all the fingerprints off my front door! She and Tanner went trick or treating together, and she did a great job keeping up with her big brother.

Tanner, being a HUGE Star Wars fan, had his Jawa costume picked out for months. We had to order it online. Lots of the reviews told us that the costumes came with red eyes instead of yellow. He decided to take the chance of getting stuck with a red eyed jawa. The costume came, and sure enough, wrong color. He was a good sport, and was still so proud of it. He loved all the comments he got.

Nathan is at that stage where dressing up just isn't cool. Every idea I came up with got shot down. He finally decided on the scream because of the cool blood that ran down the face. I reluctantly agreed. 5 minutes before trick or treating the mask sprung a leak and went all over my carpet and bathroom floor. He was okay with it, because stopping to pump the blood would have slowed him down. He and his friend hit every single house in the ward. His candy is already gone, but I'm still finding those stupid candy wrappers in my laundry!

The anticipation is unbearable!

Tanner decided he wanted to carve his own pumpkin for the first time. He worked really hard cleaning it all out. He designed it himself, and carved it freestyle. The one on the far left is his: an AT AT walker from Star Wars.
1 comment:
YEA!! So glad you posted these pictures:) I missed getting to see them dressed up this year. Glad they had fun:P
Post a Comment