Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Anika!

I can't believe Anika is five. Big enough to start school, hang out with friends... and all those fun things that come with growing up. Here are a few of Anika's favorites:


  • Color: Pink and Purple

  • Food: Noodles with melted cheese on top

  • Treat: Ice Cream

  • Ice Cream Flavor: Mint Chocolate Chip

  • To do for fun: Play with friends, and play princesses & barbies

  • Animal: bird

  • If she had $10 to spend at Wal-Mart she would buy: A water toy

  • Song: Party in the USA and I'm trying to be like Jesus

  • Movie: Tangled

  • Book: Cookie Monster and the Cookie Tree

  • What she wants to be when she grows up: A Mom
Anika had big plans for the big day months in advance. Most of the day was spent at 7-Peaks going on water slide after water slide. Too much water to get pictures. Her restaurant of choice was Texas Road House (I was expecting McDonald's or Chuckie Cheese!) Afterwards we had family over for a party.
Anika had been wanting a bike, since all her friends have been riding their bikes around the neighborhood. Her big wheel just didn't cut it anymore.

Cousin Brooklyn helping her blow out her candles.

Playing with the new Barbie swimming pool.

This year was her first friend birthday party. She had everyone wear their favorite princess dress, and played lots of princess themed games.


Lots of beautiful princesses.




Happy Birthday Anika! We love you.

1 comment:

mamasylvia said...

Fun times:) Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow up?! I was pleased to find that I knew most of her "favorites":-P Hope she knows that we love her too!!!